View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 07:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

Thanks Bizi, Time will heal all. Forgiving for me is an issue I need to deal with.
Like he even cares or will ever know.

He should be saying to me "Will you forgive me?" but that isn't going to happen.

So onward I go, baby steps, making the most of everyday, although I only have mini accomplishments lately, hopefully that will change too.

Boy, do I sound screwed up, huh I wish I had the money for giving gifts, I wish I felt like decorating, I wish I had someplace to go or do for the holidays, I need to deal with all this too.

Overwhelmed, but I do have things to be thankful for, maybe him abusing me in front of people, was a blessing in disquise. My head being hard and not having any serious damage, a bruised brain and post concussion was enough. I got lucky. When he strangled me back East, I had no witness's, so it was harder to prove, yet he fled, so that showed his guilt. They got him, and a slap on a wrist. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My mom is doing as well as can be expected, I worry though everyday about her. Being a sort of caregiver is sometimes not as easy as it sounds, especially when the person is close to you. Sometimes is frustrating.

Oh well, I am just in a not so good place right now, but it sure has been worse, so that I am thankful for.

Hugs, Nikko