View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
The one I have has an automatic cutoff after 10 hours.....must be a safety thing. You might want to look it up on the Internet...whatever brand you have might have a website and instructions for use.

I think I'll read the instructions tonight... I've had it set on low, and the past two nights it stopped, the light was blinking. I'm thinking it might be a thermostat thing, that when it reaches a level of warmth it goes into neutral?

The first night I had it set on high all night and it ran straight through the night, though we felt like we'd been broasted by morning, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
It better not be a cancer risk. I've actually been enjoying using an electric blankie again. I've been putting it on my computer chair to warm up the chair, with a regular blanket on top of it. Once the chair is warm, I can sit down with both blankets and be toasty warm while reading the forums and watching television on the internet.

It's amazing how we can come to appreciate these things! If I knew how much it would have helped with pain I would have started using one years ago! Cancer, Shmancer.

Turn Left at the next election.

RRMS DX 01/28/03 Started Copaxone again on 12/09/09
ewizabeth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote