View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 07:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
I'm sorry that you are going through this , I really hope things get better for you soon and that you get some much-needed help.

I also have Myoclonic jerks/spasms in my left leg, mine however are caused by a neurological condition called Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. I have tried SO many medications including Propranolol, Baclofen, Diazepam and many more to try and get rid of them but nothing has helped so far. My Neurologist is now thinking about trying Keppra (which is used quite a lot in people with MS and Parkinsons Disease) to see if that will try and help.

Here's a video on YouTube of the spasms in my leg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIXakErNBpE

Are your spasms similar to these?? I tried finding the link to your video but couldn't find it unfortunately.

I hope you get some much-needed answers soon and if you have any questions, I am here for you.
Wow! That surely is a lot to deal with, considering your young age. You really made me think hard. Continue to hang in there and remain tough.
If it's any consolation, you're not blind. You can appreciate the beauty of life. That it's all a matter of perspective.
Also, I've read a person who was born without arms and legs. You could just imagine how that person handled life.
Anyway, keep strong.
pian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote