View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 03:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hi, ((((((Waves)))))) :WAVES:

Just wanted to let you know that somebody read this.

Re: your stuffed buddies. I saw something on one of those TV decorating/space organization shows that *I* think is a fantastic idea -- take pictures of them

You might not have the physical space right now -- but I'll bet you a million, you have room for a special picture.

I go through spells where I'm so tired that I can't eat (that's the fibromyalgia kicking me in the @$$). What I do it heat up two cups of water and a package of ramen noodles in the microwave. Sometimes I add fresh veggies. I have a low-wattage microwave, so I "cook" 'em for 5 minutes. It's just satisfying -- something about the noodles. Then I slice up an apple and spread some peanut butter. And lastly -- and most importantly -- chocolate milk. Doesn't sit heavy on your stomach, but fills you right up.

You gotta take care of yourself. Drink tea out of china cups. Buy yourself some flowers or pick some along the edge of the woods, Shut the TV off and listen to some nice light jazz or 50s/60s oldies (that was *BEST*). Go sit out on the steps or the porch at night and drink some tea or hot chocolate and just look at the stars and the moon and think about how amazing it is that we're all here

BIG HUGS. Don't stay up too late.

Barb