View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Tracy,

I'm sorry that you are still experiencing these symptoms, I know how awful it is when we have little or no energy so I really feel for you and everyone else that has to cope with it . I would definitely speak to your Doctor about the possibilty of having Fibromyalgia - when I told my PM Doctor about my symptoms (drowsiness, fatigue, muscle aches all over), he did some "trigger testing", which is where they press down on your muscles over your shoulders and if you jump, they know that you have pain there. My Doctor told me that I probably did have Fibro but he couldn't be 100% certain - he explained that most people with RSD will develop another underlying illness.

I'm sorry that your PM is telling you that RSD doesn't spread . If you haven't done this already - I would go onto websites about RSD and find all articles that say that RSD does spread and print them off and then see what he says. I know for a fact that RSD DOES spread - it's spread from my left leg to my right arm and my doctor was the first to diagnose me thankfully!!

I really hope you can get things sorted soon and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Also, one other thing that might be worth checking out is the side-effects to all of your meds, I know that they can sometimes cause drowsiness.

Take care. Alison.
screwballpookie (12-15-2008)