View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Gromlily

Gromlily

Default So Sorry...

to hear of your experience. It has to be very difficult to be in your shoes right now. I can only imagine what you are going through, as my experience was very different.

My surgery was performed at U.C.S.F. just a year ago this month. Are you saying they no longer do the surgeries there? Because no one made mention of that when I went in to be seen post op. 3 months ago, and I am still reccomending the surgeon I saw when asked for a recc. I have had considerable improvement since my surgery, and am glad I had it.

I hope and pray that you will be able to receive treatment that will remedy the damage and ease your suffering. My husband had severe radiation burn after cancer treatment that required additional care that was painful, exasperating and infuriating as his Dr.'s refused to acknowledge his pain and injury for almost a year. He had a set back before Thanksgiving that was a cruel reminder of the horrible "treatment and care" he'd received. He will still require several weeks to recover from this episode, and then we will have to decide what course of treatment to persue next. So, possibly in that regard, I can somewhat understand what you might be feeling and experiencing.

I hope that those of us here at the forum can be of support to you. I hope that you will continue to visit this site and keep us updated as to
your situation and let us know of your progress, and also, if there is anything we can do to help/ encourage you.

Take Care,
G ~
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote