View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 08:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

This is where I'm questioning myself on these symptoms. I've heard of others saying exactly what you are about starting off fine then feeling rotten and vice versa. But for some reason, maybe I'm in denial here I don't know, I feel as though I'm a fake.

If by the time I get to the neuro in 3 weeks, and I'm symptom free....how seriously will I be taken??? This is just adding to my anxiety and I'm trying so hard not to let it get to me. Believe it or not, I'm a very stable individual. Of course I have my moments like everyone does, but this is really throwing me for a loop. I'm so afraid they are going to tell me it's psychological. I swear to God it isn't....I know my body, I know my mind. I just don't know if I have the energy to fight for myself if this doc doesn't believe me.

Wow, what a whiner...LOL. Thanks so much for listening and responding to me. Ya'll are phenomenal folks and I know what you all deal with on a daily basis is hard. Please don't think that I am so self absorbed that I don't consider what ya'll are going through. Thank you for being you! Thank you for sharing with me. It means more than ya'll know!

seara
seara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote