Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by who moi View Post
wow cheri,

you just invented your own "curry" LOL

they have studied tumeric (which is a major ingredient in curry) and have found that it helps with certain types of cancer, alzheimer's, and digestion.

They have studied India, where Tumeric is high in their diet, where it has the highest ratio of people that have the least of Alzheimer's and certain types of cancers.

Their diets are high in Yogurt that has pro-biotics and tumeric...maybe there is a connection...

all the "Guru's" seem to have originated from there and a lot of them live to be very long...

I have seen "guru's" that are in their 80's, practicing Yoga, eating Yogurt, eating curry, and are more flexible than a gymnast....LOL
Well, if I could move like those yogis do, well, now that WOULD be something wouldn't it? I've watched those contortionists on tv and I just sit there saying out loud "How do these people bring their heads between their legs, etc, and then they can GET UP AGAIN AND WALK??

I've watched Cirque de Soleille and I just sit there transfixed while those acrobats balance themselves on skinny poles. So flexible. I wonder WHAT THEY EAT!!!

Oh, today Alan's nurse came for his infusion. I always make something special for all of us. Today I made the veggie patties with my home-grown sprouts. And I put some chipotle on the patties. Oh my god, they were so good. And I made a salad using all the sprouts that I had grown. It was divine.

Guess who is now trying sprouting??

lol

She says Alan is doing just fine. He actually sleeps through most of it.

You should have seen me showing her my trays of fenugreek, lentils, etc. Then I put my alfalfa in the window sill for 15 minutes and they turned green.

Just imagine eating something that you've just seen turn green in 15 minutes. Absolutely amazing.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LavandulaCanadensis (12-14-2008)