View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008, 09:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Another loss.............

I wonder if I can share that on Wednesday, a beloved member of my community, a father, husband.. and also my friend... took his own life

I have known him all my life. I grew up with his oldest child.. my parents were friends. My heart is just breaking for this family, those left behind... to try and survive. I know their pain, and I feel so helpless.

People are talking about his death.... things like OMG, I can't imagine!! He was always so happy, never without a smile. WTH? And you know, it is true... I can't recall one single time that he didn't just light up talking with people. But, like I told these people, I imagine, these are the very things people said about Dad. You just never know....Such a shock

I am not doing well.. I miss my Dad something fierce... the Holidays.. and now this. I am going to try to muster the strength to go to his service Thursday. I want to be there, to show not only my respect, but to support the family and so they can see ... that I am surviving......... perhaps they will see that they can also? ......... one day at a time.

I know you will all understand why I just can't post right now. I will be here, I need to be here... just going into lurking mode while I lick my wounds. Much love my friends A special Thank you to those of you I talked with the other night, and for helping me though the crisis

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 12-13-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brokenfriend (12-14-2008), Burntmarshmallow (12-14-2008), DMACK (12-14-2008), Doody (12-14-2008), doxiemama (12-17-2008), mistiis (12-14-2008), tamiloo (12-17-2008), tovaxin_lab_rat (12-13-2008), Twinkletoes (12-13-2008), who moi (12-14-2008)