View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 09:10 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I'm so glad to hear that your DD is home so that you have someone to keep you company, have lots of fun with her and do some nice things!!

I agree with Doydie that she sounds like a very mature women and what a great thing she is doing by helping re-build homes for people!! I really hope that the relationship with her boyfriend will work out - I know you are worried about her but like you said, she is an adult now and has to make these choices for herself. All you can really do is look out for her and be there to comfort her if things don't work out - that is all anyone can ask of you!

I had a so-called "friend" that was 12 and she was dating a 16 year old. The school had words with her mum but she said it was OK and that she trusted her - she is one of those parents that thinks her daughter is an angel when the truth is, she is pretty naughty and way more mature than she is. She is 13 now (the same age as me) and is still going out with the boy who is 17. I fell out with her a few months ago as she didn't understand my illness and was being pretty nasty and my mums glad in a way as she didn't really want me hanging around with her. I am so glad that your daughter isn't in this situation!

Take care and spend some nice, quality time with your DD!
FaithS (12-14-2008), Gazelle (12-14-2008)