View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 09:41 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default spreading the word

I have posted the survey link on the PD Pipeline site home page and sent it to Bill Bell, who I think will put it in the NWPF newsletter. With a little help from everyone, we should be able to spread this link far and wide. Also contacted Tom Isaacs and asked that he pass it along in Europe. Lee, if you read this, maybe you could start the ball rolling in Australia.

Each of us could send it out to our personal email list. Dr. Rogan are you sending to the PD organizations, like PAN, PDF, NPF, etc.?

Dr. Rogan, I've received mixed reactions about the questions involving us helping investors and funders. I'm sure Perry Cohen could answer this question at more length than some of us. There are patients in every area, but I'm wondering if the average patient has a solid grasp of how he/she can play entrepreneur. Unless one is a patient and an entrepreneur....lol. I would hope this isn't a prerequisite to some type of participation. I understand that money determines everything and MJFF does it better than anyone. It's a different type of expertise that many of us here have to offer tho. I don't think we ever claimed that we could bring in lots of money, but who knows - if we send the link out enough, the survey might bring in a jackpot or two or a hundred.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote