View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 12:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy Thank you

After reading more posts and thinking some more, I think it's the depression that is doing the most damage to me. I was in the hospital for 9 days and just got out 3 days ago. While I was in the hospital I just emotionally snapped from all the pressure of not only having a chronic disease, but the fact that it is so unknown and mysterious even to experts in the field and then you have the everyday people and other people in the health care industry that have absolutely no idea or clue as to where we MGer's are coming from and what we are going through.

I'll go more into my treatment history later. But as it stands I will be seeing my GP the beginning of January and my neuro soon after. Currently I'm on Imuran: 50mg 3xs daily, Mesinon: 60mg every 3 hours, buspar 15mg 3xs daily. But I think the most important appointment I have is to see a meg this Saturday.

We honestly don't care about losing our house, actually we are almost relieved. Our kids are healthy. Even though they live far away, we have a very loving family, etc. I believe it's just this true clinical depression that just came on is what is making everything so bad.

I just need some advice and tips to make it until I see the doctor so that I can emotionally get better so that I can deal with the MG.

Thank you all so much and PLEASE keep the love and advice coming. It's really helped so far. I only have 5 days to go until the my psych appointment.
miachris2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote