View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Mimichicago,

Welcome to Neuro Talk. I'm sorry you have RSD. 7 years is a long time. I've had it 12 years and now full body or generalized. It started the day after surgery in my left arm, moved to the left shoulder, frozen, therapy and then right shoulder frozen, more therapy, then left hand, frozen, misdiagnosed, then went to a new Dr. and Diagnosed RSD 4 years after the initial trama. No, I have'nt had a nerve block. Have full use of both arms and shoulders due to a lot of p.therapy and massasge therapy/ My left hand not so good, had therapy but too late, partially frozen fingers and partial use of hand. Rest of body can use, but ongoing pain, skin lesions, the spasms, jerks, jolts, controlled by being on neurotin3200 mg, then lyrica 400- now down to 100 lyrica and symptons haven't come back. Have high blood pressure, and a very good Dr. that I see monthly to control pain and symptoms. Checking into have HBOT treatment now. Hope the best for you, I've heard blocks work even after long periods of time passing with diagnosis. Take care, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote