View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Results from MRI need help Please

Broken wings you were the only one who helped me before so here goes. Hope you can help again or some one esle knows.
Doctor said this was not good , that it was one of the worst he has seen. Also has referred me to neurosurgeon, but has cautioned doesnt know if they can help me as there are so many and my RSD complicates things. My report says
Cervical spine
There is congentiall narrowing of the spinal canal on the basis of short pedicles.
There is a hemangioma wiiith in the C4 vertebral body
C4-c5 bilateral facet hypertrophy-there is neural enchroachment
disk bulging a C-5 and C-6 bilateral facet hypertrophy severe left nerual lforaminal stenosis. right neural foraminal stenosis as well.
C-6-C-7Disk herniation and abnormal signal involving herniated portioon of this disk. There is a associated radial tear a C6-C7/
Thoracic Spine(here comes the bad part)
  • Disk bulging T5 and T6
  • Disk bulging
T6and T7T7and T8 Disk buldging and midline posterior disk herniation .abnormall signal involving the hernarited portion of disk and a radial tear. Tthere is an exiting nerve rooot impingement at this level.Disk Buldging at T9 and T10 There is asymmetric right facet hyyypertrophy ath this level. there is right neural foraminal stenosis.At T-11 -T12 ther is disk bulging and midline left disk herniation and axial image . there is impingement upon the ventral thecal sac.

My spine pain is very severe. I am able to stand onlly aobut 20 mins at a time.. has anyone else had this much damage. I have not been in an accident execpt for my RSD accident, which my lef went into a sprinkler well and i fell flat on my face full out.???? help please?CZ
CZZ74 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote