View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ada,
Sorry you are having all this trouble and winter in Colorado is not where you want to be if you need to get places in a hurry. I am concerned about you. Please don't take any risks and stay home if you think you maybe having a heart attack. In some women there are just no signs at all.
Here's something to think about. My doctor told me, that we can't blame everything on RSD and just ran some new test on me. RSD and the meds have so many ill effects, that it is often hard to tell whats going on. But, the heart...thats a big one! Is there anyone there you can have to come and stay with you for a while? I really am not familar with all the symptoms of a heart attack, but if what you describe to the doctor makes him tell you to go to the hospital... you should go. My brother is an ER doc and people go to the ER's for beds, food, drugs and shelter... So do Not hesitate to go if you need to!!!! You should go if the pain persists and your doc has advised. Keep me posted. Wish I was there to help. Love Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta jewell (12-17-2008)