View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 04:05 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hola View Post
Hi, I've had panic attacks for about a year. I'm not sure if the daily Copaxone injections or the Solu-Medrol created them or too much Levothyroxine created them, which brought upon Tachycardia now...again. I've battled with a non-functional thyroid since birth. But, I do think that life changing events can bring upon intense panic attacks. My mind goes into overdrive every night, causing insomnia and I take Xanax which no longer seems to work. I've tried relaxation cd's, teas, essential oils, yet I suffer in silence with panic every single night. The nights are the worst for them to take full charge of my mind. Best of luck to you in finding out what is going on with you.
Are you feeling any better? Have the panic attacks started to subside a little. I hope that you are feeling better. Panic Attacks usually stop after awhile. What I mean is they are not continual. Certain things can create the fear of a panic attack. The dread is the thing that can make you feel uneasy. How are you doing? BF