View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

((((((((((((sherloc)))))))))))

i have to run and go get lil'monkey from school....i'll reply more later hon. hang in there.

added:
first and foremost...be safe. take care of yourself and your health..and your physical well being first. emotional too.

you can't fix him or your son. if jamie is willing to get help, then support him. you don't have to be together while you do that. you need time to heal from this.

we are here for you.

billie....i'm sorry i didn't reply to you earlier...i was rushed. how is your tummy? stress and grief can really mess with our systems. take it easy. i bought this "grabby" thing at the dollar store. it's a cheap one and meant for taking things off high shelves. yeah right. i take it outside wth a small grocery sack and pick up leaves. mostly from the bushes and plants...but no stooping and bending. getting outside cheers me up. i limit myself to the one small bag.

how are you tonight ms jan? my son and his dad are going to minnesota before christmas. my son is in for a BIG surprise on how cold it will be. lol. he has only ever been in the summer and fall. he thinks i'm exagerating.

Last edited by Curious; 11-27-2006 at 08:40 PM.
Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote