View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Question Hey Alffie~

My arm is getting better. I have worked this afternoon. Mark, my nephew came and charged the lawn mower. It as such a job sweeping the yard that he stayed and I paid him good for it. I would of still been at it if wasn't for Mark. I am glad to pay for a job well done. It looks so nice now, hopfully it will stay that way for the winter. I do plan on taking it easy when time permiits it. So far there is something to do all the time.

Sher~ I don't know what to say. I was so hoping your son would be ok after he got out. I wouldn't doubt if mine turned out the same way also. Isn't it a shame when they don't learn their lesion? Mine says he is inocent, but he has been in trouble many times. He too, kept things churned up. We never knew where he was either.

As a Mother, you want to believe him. I felt the same way. When ours ended up in prison, my hubby said, at least we know where he is when we lay down at night. Sher you will have to decide, he won't change as you know. He has already proved that in a fight. Thats about all I can say. I know how you feel.
And you probably wonder, "Why Me". I am so with you whatever you decide.
May God Bless You,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote