View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I just wanted to post that it was such a wonderful experience. The love my daughter has for her new husband and visa versa is so evident in their looks to each other. The ceremony was beautiful and they were so excited for their day. I lasted the whole time I was there. I only had one moment of leg cramping and it went away. I had to do a flight of stairs twice. Yuck the worse part. But it was about her and her day. She was so happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman View Post
Jo,

Congratulations! My daughter is getting married on December 27. I am really happy and excited and at the same time scared. I really really want to be in good spirits and with her the whole day. She is so special to me!

I don't know if I will hold it together. I have already started crying. She is my only child and a real 'daddy's girl.'

I guess my motivation to fight off the pain, weakness and fatigue (if that really is possible) is that I want this to be a day that is her fairy tale, not about me at all. I need to be able to walk her down the aisle and maybe even have that special dance. If that can be done without being over-drugged -- Yea!

Jo, Mary, and Curious, I am real happy for all of you. It seems that December is more of a 'wedding month' than I would have expected.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
My Daughter's getting married today!-breanna-wedding-party-jpg  
vanityfaire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (12-16-2008), bassman (12-19-2008), Curious (12-19-2008), loretta jewell (12-17-2008)