View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 12:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Real???

first how do you define "real"? For me reality is just a state of being. My favorite 'reality" story is Pinocchio who wants to be a "real" boy. I have often said that Pinocchio is my soul-mate if there is such a thing. Quantum reality has changed our view of the world, we no understand that we can look in finite detail at what is at the very core of our existance.....and it all comes down to what appears to be nothing. I have understood for a long time that color does not really exist in the sense we know it. We only know color through the design of our eyes to perceive wave lengths. We don't even know if the guy standing next to us in a bank line up, or at the grocery store see's what we see looking around. We do know he probably doesn't. "Truth" and "reality" are very closely related. I could never be a lawyer as I'd probably loose my mind trying to understand truth. Right now I'm giving myself a headache and I badly need a shower. So I'll leave you with this post which could go on for hours ....reality is a very individual thing.