View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 01:33 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default rosebud

Ouch , don't want to give you a headache. I wasn't clear enough. My thoughts behind the post are based on the deception that is so prevalent [50 billion dollar swindle - it wasn't real - crimiiny ] and wondering if anyone knows what is real about anything. Then there is the media...

Peg's reason for her question was different; but for some of us, a pleasant trip down memory lane.

Anyway, bringing it here to pwp and other conditions, we are fed biased results of drug testing and much is withheld altogether. We are given medicine that isn't real and even have surgery that isn't real, but are told it could be real, and the consumer must struggle with What is Real until unblinded.

Peg's was a much more positive thread...lol. I'm whining.,,but serious. We don't know what is real about much....we are fed just enough info to come to an incorrect conclusion. This effects our lives to a large degree. Knowledge is power, but it is withheld.

paula

Oh, I noticed something positive tho - 8 years ago we were just trying to figure out the socialness of the Internet - now we are getting ready to do our own research. We, in this manner, could end up being what is real...far more real than those more concerned about profit.

whatta ya know - we are real. and they said you shouldn't go on the internet !!

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 12-16-2008 at 01:53 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote