Thread: Otto
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh my gosh, an adorable graphic from ((Alffe)) (understand, Alffe has been, um shall we say...somewhat computer challenged, LOL), and such a cute card from you ((Dottie))! I will pass this all along to daughter and SIL.

Daughter told me during her visit that she couldn't resist pinching his toes (which I'm sure she did gingerly anyway!). She was so excited because she said both his hind legs jerked. Well, I can't remember what it's called, but the vet tech asked if he also jerked his head around. She said she didn't notice that. Apparently, they have what are kin to knee jerk reactions. It's just the hind end reacting but the signal isn't going all the way up so that it reaches his brain.

Guess that's why they call it deep pain sensation.

He was very happy to see her though. Did his cute little howls where his mouth makes a perfect O. I didn't get to go at noon because my office had an 'end of the year' celebration. (We aren't allowed to utter Christmas or even show displays.)

I will go visit him tomorrow though. Worry more each day and know I shouldn't, sigh. The first 12-24 hours after the injury are critical and I don't know if he had the surgery soon enough.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-16-2008)