View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I'm so happy you have the kids for 2 1/2 hrs. to keep you going. Our one and only daughter is 29. I loved being a mother, volunteered for school thru grade school, field trips, middle school my husband I took a parenting communication class, I took it twice, became friends with the school couselor and kept in touch thru high school, then we moved away for college and ended up living in another state. Just called the counselor a couple months ago. I'm happy you are able to be with your kids, although I'm sure some days are very difficult.

My Dr. and I are doing research into HBOT for RSD. He is very positive about it's function for RSD, getting 100% oxygen to tips of hands and feet and throughout body. He's ordered one for each of his newtwo clinics. It also speeds healing for various procedures.
It's rare to find them outside of hospitals. I'm hoping my insurance covers treatment., If not, we'll have to sell more coffee,'Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Tully's etc. We sell to businesses smile. Only problem i'm getting too sick to go out and sell. We've just hired a salesperson to do that for us.

Take care, and please let us know how you are getting along, we care Loretta Jewell
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (09-09-2015)