View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To dianne about Nath/Avery

Dianne- It does no good to tell me what I should have done. I was disabled at the point I saw Avery YES, from the JORDAN BOTOX. I am the same person. I've been "s-------with"more times than I care to count by just "trusting" the surgeon or doctor.
I told Jordan PLEASE do not paralyze my Trapezius with BOTOX--and he made fun of me--saying I'm not going to paralyze anything "just take a little spasm out of it." He paralyzed it!----as far as Nath goes...I imagine he has helped some patients, but he also lies about results. He showed up on our "winged scapula" website after I was injured and began to say he could FIX winging of the scapula. I chickened out of my first surgery. But then, while in his office he said an appeals nurse from my HMO called their office to call me a profanity. He said he would not let that go unaddressed. I truely had NO experience with surgeons. I thought he was incredible--cuz NO ONE ever stood up to my HMO the largest in CA. So my surgery was instantly approved. I came home, thought about it--again I had winging but a normal EMG---Nath said that happens a lot--others top in the field later say he is wrong. Nath's surgery did NOT help me and was the beginnning of Neck issues,(I do not believe I had any injury that would have been fixxed in the brachial plexus) but I was naive then--and other entrapments from Nath's surgery and probably TOS -type symptoms-but not true TOS. Anyone doing work on nerves in the brachial plexus is doing the same thing-(some much more skilled than others)-trying to free up entrapped nerves--but what about scar tissue??NONE of them tell you--that the bigger the hole they make the more scar tissue will be there. So do I let someone else go in like you propose to take scar tissue off??? Won't that just create more?
No one will ever go into my neck anyway as it is collapsing from what Avery did. All I have left is time and suffering. My airway is now getting blocked--and my time I fear running out fast--my neck structures are shot, half gone and the rest dysfunctional, and atrophying. My town of doctors here in Santa Rosa are literally murdering me via neglect. NO ONE even helps me to breathe. I am being murdered to cover up a very BARBARIC criminal surgery. all these guys stick together. That is my opinion and that will be the basis of much of my article if I can finish it before I give up. Thanks for your concern. I remember you too. Best to your daughter. Triste
Triste is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote