View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 09:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Di,

Hello to everyone...
I can call my lawyer 10 times/day and he won't respond. Today my husband called and no response - of course.
Lawyer received this letter on M/C set aside
and sent a copy of it to me with a note to bring it to the office when I see him this Saturday....

Settle? Have you ever heard of settling when one has never even been to court, never had an expedited appeal?
Don't get medical care, as it is all denied for over 4 years.
I need a morphine pump, they auth'd then denied after the trial & it worked !!

I have TOS and RSD and lawyer never added Tos to my claim even though it was my first diagnosis almost 5 yrs ago. I had a positive scalene block that my doctor said indicates i may need surgery, botox that gave some relief for 2-3 mos. NOT THAT I EVER WANT SURGERY UNLESS LIFE OR DEATH OR LOSS OF LIMB.

None of that or the SGB's (blocks for rsd) or doctor visits -nothing paid for !! Now this must be a trick, but Jo wrote a site to visit on the WC site. It was helpful, but still I think it is a trick. Not every case gets this from SSD. I got SSD easily over 4 yrs ago. If anyone is interested, I'll let ya'll know after my visit w/lawyer Saturday.
Plus my doctor referred me to his best friend who is a lawyer. He is 75 mi. from here.
As a favor to my doc he'll look at my case (as the 3rd lawyer).
Basically I have no energy to deal with this. Admit I am not even responsible for my answers to questions. My lawyer said it is the hardest case he's ever had. And he is retirement age!!! I've always wondered if he'd live to see me to settlement. Open medicals would not work because this WC company willl never authorize or pay for anything even if the court tells them to. They have high powered lawyers. All these thngs ppl write about with neck pain, shoulder pain knives stabbing, shoulder, scapular buring pains, severe headaches,,, I suffer too. No wonder I have no energy to come here more often - I know how flippinout feels, but even if I never come here, I can't do anything else anyway. I know I must live on but I really don't want to. Even with DNS - dragon, you have to hit some keys.
One doc didn't believe I could possibly have all these symptoms, even trigger points under my jawbone, causes tooth pain. One doctor wrote that indeed my life is miserable. How does one feel when they read that about themselves? I am so isolated but have friends that come by every week to get me out and my husband takes me out once/week. Not that I can do anything. I don't know how my husband comes home from work every night with a smile. Well, I have plenty of reports saying I'm 100% disabled, is that supposed to make me feel better? Maybe if I thought there would ever be a chance of getting it from this state
Guess I've gone on long enough, I don't come here often but when I do, I babble on, play catch up. FYI,
I heard from Tam this month. Not doing well, but can't stand to be on phone, noises bother her ears so bad so that is why people who used to talk to her don't anymore. Basically she is like she was before surgery, except she feels like better circulation. I don't believe it, she'll not like it that I shared this, but people who love her are concerned so I told the story ....

Dawn, if you find a cure for those headaches, please let me know. Mine go from the top of my spine and now cover my entire scalp. I was OD'ing on my migraine meds.

Di, I think if I had Valium to relax the muscles, I'd feel better. But I take Xanax 4-5 time/day to control the sympath nervous systm. symptoms......Maybe I should ask doctor anyway??? Wishing everyone a low pain day...........Hope
HopeLivesHere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote