Thread: *Tears*
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seara View Post
Thank you (((( Kitty )))) for validating and understanding. I think a lot of my problem comes from within.....I just can't seem to find the energy to do what I know needs to be done and what I want to have done. Maybe I'm harder on myself than anyone else is, but it sure would be nice for someone to notice I'm struggling and offer some help now and again. It seems that since I've always been the strong one, always been the one to get it done and to support others that when it's my time for needing assistance they seem to be blind to it, ignorant of it or just plain don't care.
Seara - I'm so sorry for what you are going through, and I can so relate. I'm always the one who makes sure that everything gets done, holidays, birthdays, vacations, bills, housework. Unfortunately, most of the times when I'm feeling really bad, it isn't always visible to those around me. It's hard, but I've had to learn to ask for help and not wait for those around me to offer. Or, like this holiday season, I've accepted that I can't do all that I want to, and it's still going to be okay. I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the holiday.

I hope you can ask for and get the help you need and deserve! Take care of yourself first!

Please let me be the person my dog thinks I am.

My dog is not my whole life... she makes my life whole.
Blondi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (12-17-2008), Desinie (12-17-2008), FinLady (12-17-2008), SallyC (12-17-2008), seara (12-17-2008)