Old 11-27-2006, 10:01 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me BP? View Post
I know it must have been really hard closing the farm up. These things take time and I'm glad that things are moving along for you. It's a process, a long slow process, but I'm certain that God, and your DH, are guiding you each step of the way.

{{{{{{{{{{Billie}}}}}}}}}
Yes, I am sure God & DH are guiding me, for sure. Everything I have done has been the right thing to do and it wasn't me. I first sold the farm ground, never advertised it or nothing. I had 2 bidding aganist each other til I sold it. Then I started looking for a place to live. I found a trailer and everybody said don't get one, that they don't hold up. Well I kept looking and came right back to this trailer again. I really like it.
Next I wanted to sell my farm home and the first ones to look at it I liked really well. Another couple looked, but I end up selling to the first couple. We first had some problemms with the price, but they came up and I went down and we made a deal.
Now I am ready for an auction sale. meet with them today. It's going to be Jan. 1 st. They are expecting a large sale. I hope so.
Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote