View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 10:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Carolyn~

Thank You for the invite. I will be with my husbands family for Christmas. It won't be the same, but I have no choice. We spent the Holidays together for Thanksgiving, only here at my place. I don't mind having them all come here, only Christmas, I don't have a big enough place. I have a double wide, but the family is large. I readly like my new place. I don't like my yard full of tree's because of all the leaves. it has been a nightmare. I am worn out from all the raking today and I hired help.

I got over my hernia operation fine. No problems. It sure wasn't like having back surgery. I am not completely over it yet. I have an appointment Dec. 21.
It to see if I am fusing ok. They haven't check that yet.

Somehow I don't feel brave or full of faith. I do know God did help me threw the back surgery. For when I checked in I didn't have no fear and the same after surgery also. They just couldn't see how I could do so much so quick. It was God, not me. I knew I had a special touch and nothing anyone said made any difference. They even turned my bed alarm on, because I was getting up without any help. I told them I didn't need help. ha! They tried putting me in rehab and nobody had room or they said I wasn't sick enough. I just laughed at them. I really have done well.

I feel for your Mother. I will say a prayer for her that God will give her a special touch & strenght when she needs it.
Thanks for the invite Carolyn. You are so nice.
Blessings,
Billie

Last edited by Fancylady_2006; 11-27-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote