View Single Post
Old 11-27-2006, 11:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi gang, late again as usual. Just took the boy to K-mart to get new jogging pants for PE. Man that kid has grown since last winter. It has finally got cold here, tomorrow is supposed to be around 32 I think. I hope my new palms do Ok. I was trying to find out if I needed to wrap them since they are new but I couldn't find any burlap anyway.

So I have not been on the scale since T-day and I don't think I will right away. I think I will give myself a few days of watching what I eat and then weigh in at the end of the week and hope for good news. I try to walk but often don't but I do need to change that. I also liked the recumbant bikes at the gym. They had some nice ones at kmart for about 125.00 but I just can't justify buying another piece of exercise equipment until I start to use the stuff I already have. Good for you Gaye riding your bike around. I used to love to ride my bike and maybe you will inspire me to give it a try again.

Sher, I am so sorry that you are having so many problems in your family right now. You said that Jamie was clean for 7 years so maybe he will wise up and do the right thing. I really feel so bad for you having to go through that and I hope that it at least gets a little better for you.

Well it is time for Deal or no deal so i am off to my recliner. ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote