View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 05:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up 60 flippin mgs? What on earth?

I wonder if that is the norm.....my neuro started me @ 10 mgs cuz' he said that I was too weak to take any more @ that time, however it was doubled when I was in the ICU - that way they could monitor me....Apparently mestinon and Prednisone can have some pretty awful affects when they are mixed!!!

Yeah, I enjoy my t-shirts!

How do you feel @ 40 mgs every other day? I'd love to be able to go to every other day - sadly, it's not to be for a while!!!

What are your symptoms? You've never had a period of remission? How do you handle that? Your family?

Happy holidays!

ERin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scots Kat View Post
You and your t-shirts... you crack me up! I was started at 60mgs too. I'm stuck now at 40 mg every second day and my new neuro says he doesn't want me to try to reduce any further for the next 3 months at least. He was a bit upset that I'm still symptomatic even on all my medications, but I've never been asymptomatic since my diagnosis! Things are good though - still enjoying my job and busy getting ready for the holidays. I still haven't finished my Christmas cards and they were supposed to be mailed two weeks ago! Ah well - they'll get there for the new year.

Hope everyone is keeping well! Take care of yourselves at this busy and potentially stressful time.
~Kathy