View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sandra,

The card swap is alot of fun, I hope everyone gets in on this. If they don't, they are truly missing out! It's great to get cards from all around the country, and well even the world! I got some last year from England, Australia, and Sweden....just to name a few. It's a great thing to get invovled in. I truly hope everyone will do this that can and want's to....It's so kewl to see cards from other countries

All anyone has to do, is email me the info requested, and then on Dec. 6th I will send out a complete list of mailing addresses to everyone who joins the swap...then you fill out the cards and mail them off to each person, write special notes inside telling people how much their help has meant to you...etc....it's very personal sometimes, and it's a great feeling to read comments from those you care about.

I hope more will join in on this and not miss out on a wonderful time.

Debbie

PS

Sandra I still every single card from the past from my RSD online friends, I take them out each year and read them over and over, it's something that makes me smile. And I love explaining to my girls who all those people are....hehe
gigglebabe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote