View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK you guys.......member how I said I got a one pound box of candy from a date about a month ago? Also member how I pigged out on it?

WARNING---------WARNING---------WARNING WILL ROBINSON!!
(That was my Lost in Space Robot imitation)
He sent a TWO pound box today!! and I just went out and counted the number of pieces that were gone, and there were 7 gone!!! Yes, I am the only one here today...... but, OH MANNN I think he's trying to fatten me up some more so no one wants to look at me so he can keep me all to himself! Wrongo! The last box he gave me on a date I made my daughter in law eat the last part of it so I wouldn't. It's Abdullahs--an excellent brand made in the cities--Burnsville I think, and it's heaven. Hand made if I'm not mistaken, I just got pi$$ed cuz I promissed myself just ONE MORE, so I went and took so long to decide, then put it away, bit into it and was so disappointed----it was a chocolate covered cherry-- yuk--I was expecting a white creme drop or cocoanut or somthing good......

WHAT THE BLAZES AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL OF THAT CANDY? I HAVE NO WILLPOWER!! I don't wanna give it away--Laura doesn't need it--she's gaining back lots of weight from her bypass surgery--it's getting bad!! Poor thing....... Brady said there's a guy at work that has had that same surgery 3--yes that is a 3--times. I didn't know they could keep having the surgeries. Thought once they had one and blew it, tough luck, but guess not. I wish I could have one, but not that drastic.

Time to go to bed. I'm typing all k's again on here---nodding off. Oh, I pi$$ed off Iowa guy--not going to Indiana this weekend with him. Hey BC, I think I was coming close to you maybe. Northern Indiana I think he said. He was gonna go to a big hog and boar sale. Oh well, one more down.....

beddy bye time.
Hugs,
LS

Last edited by janster; 11-28-2006 at 02:03 AM. Reason: even I couldn't make sense of it......el blondo strikes again...
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote