View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

mom2five,
I have had headaches in the front of my head, that may last for two hours, when I first get up in the morning. Maybe once a week now. After my caffeine, fix it goes away.

When I was having 4 exacerbations a year, one overlapping the other, I had them daily for years. I blame MS for these. That is unless I know I have a sinus infection, which is pretty obvious. Then I need a Anti-B.

I have only just has my third LDN pill tonight, still at 1.5 mg only, until I get used to it and find I don't have any bad reactions. Then I will double it. I am keeping a journal for each day.

So far my DH just said I haven't been snoring for two days. I find I wake up a second or two and go right back to sleep. This happens a few times, weird? I am not sure if it is connected.
Lady

PS: You have been so busy and with 5 kiddies that's a lot of work. Your weather changed also, so maybe it is a pressure headache.

My ENT doctor said to hold both nostrils closed and blow. The both ears should pop, and change the barometric pressure in the sinus area that has too much of a vacuum-like pressure effect. Your ears normally pop abut 100 times a day by themselves. Like when eating, chewing, swallowing, talking or yawning, etc. Doing this sometimes clears the headache in minutes. Amazing.
Lady

"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-18-2008)