View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 07:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gluten? No, I have never thought of it. I will look into it. My wife has me eating Nut-Wheat bread or something like that. Think of Rainbow bread with gravel in it. I eat several slices a day.

I went to sleep this morning, around 3am. I had my oxygen on, using my Ventilator, so it can breathe for me when I quit breathing. That is normal in my world. But about 3:50am my upper left side of my mouth felt like it was on fire with pain.

It sounds melodramatic, but the pain was so severe I could not stand it. I tried very hot water on a wash cloth and that helped a little. I am detoxing off Opiates, so the Oxycodone that would relieve this pain completely is off limits. I am NOT addicted to opiates, I never even missed them when I quit. My body was somewhat dependent on them, but I haven't had any in over four months. And I haven't desired them one time....that I can remember... until about 40 minutes ago. That level of pain requires relief. Quickly. Heat helped. I took two extra strength Tylenol capsules (500mg each) and two 325mg enteric coated aspirin. PN? My pain with PN or Fibromyalgia (whatever this is.....) has never been that severe before. As I sit here trying to understand what happened, I might hazard a guess that I opened my mouth and the air flowed out ... across those teeth. Perhaps irritating the nerves???? The Dentist said my teeth, gums and bones look fine. No reason he can find for me to have a tooth ache.

Thanks for the gluten suggestion. I feel like I was draining the swamp until about 3:50am, now I am up to my "bottom" in Alligators. IF this is PN --- ouch. I don't want it.