View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2five View Post
I have a question for all of you...Has anyone had troubles with early morning headaches on the LDN? If so, do you think it was the LDN or something else?
Yes, I did have headaches for the first several weeks on LDN. I don't remember how long that side-effect lasted, or if the headaches were only in the morning, but I do remember having them. They started when I started on LDN though . . .

Eventually they just let up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady View Post
mom2five,
So far my DH just said I haven't been snoring for two days. I find I wake up a second or two and go right back to sleep. This happens a few times, weird? I am not sure if it is connected.
Lady
I am a light sleeper (even before LDN), and since LDN, I need much less sleep at one time. The first few days on 3.0mg, I don't think I got more than about 4 hrs sleep at night, but I still felt great the next day. I still need my afternoon nap most days though . . .

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (12-18-2008), Twinkletoes (12-18-2008)