View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Ada, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this right now and really hope that things get better for you soon . You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I agree with what the others have said about doing further tests to try and rule out other possible illnesses. I also get Chest Pains quite a lot, especially when I am in a lot of pain. Sometimes it feels like someone is pressing really hard onto my chest near my ribs and really hurts. Have you checked all of the side effects of your medications? I know sometimes different meds can cause chest pains and shortness of breath. I had this happen when I was prescribed Propranolol so I had to come off it straight away.

I have never had my Cholesteral checked so can't help you on that one unfortunately . I have my blood pressure checked really often and my Doctor says that sometimes it is really high however he believes this is from the RSD and doesn't want to put me on any meds at the moment. I often feel really light-headed and sick so I always know when I need to check my blood pressure.

I hope things get better for you soon and please keep us updated.