View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 02:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Did she think or did she act?

Today as I went for the endoscopy I spoke with a nurse that her family and I have known for years. Her mother was actually coming in today also, and I saw some old friends. However, that is not what this about, its about another nurse that worked there until yesterday.

Yesterday she decided to take her life. She was young, she had several issues most dealing with men. Tracy was someone's mother, sister, daughter, loved one...someone's loved one. The same as you or I she was loved and loved in return...loved. Was it that that love was not enough for her? Was it that she suffered so much emotionally in life? Was it that life was more than she could face? Was it that she thought her children would be better off because somebody told her she wasn't a good mother?

No one will truly ever know, not her three kids, not her parents nor the family and friends she made along the way. She will be missed, I would think more so by the children than any other. How will they deal with this, going through life as the child of someone who killed themself. Reality and people are cruel mates in this world and they take pity on no one. What happens to the three who loved and depended on the mother? Time will give the answer.

Tracy, I only knew as acquaintence at best, does it matter? Tracy is another victim and leaves survivors. Those of us that have been left behind by suicide know of the 'why, what if, and frustration of understanding'. How can one put loved ones through this? Another question and no answers. Tracy felt she was not a good mother. What is the definition of a good mother, I've never seen one.

Another family is going through the same doors we have been. I thank God I didn't succeed so many years ago and I'm asking you to stay and live. I know the pain, and for many that are left as surviviors the overwhelming pain can make you want to join the loved one. I'm asking you to live. Its not a simply request I know, but I'm asking. I might not know you, but your life means something to someone. I'm asking you to stay alive for that reason alone.

Another victim of suicide, a family that needs your silent support and prayers.
Its too late for me to ask her to live, its not too late to ask you. Its too late to ask my friends to live, its not too late to ask you.

My biological grandmother committed suicide...I never got to meet her. I'm asking you to live so you can meet those that might be your destiny to meet.
Its too late for those already gone, its not too late for you. These are words I would say to them all if it wasn't too late.
Momma's Kids is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (12-23-2008), Alffe (12-18-2008), Doody (12-23-2008), Jomar (12-18-2008), Koala77 (12-19-2008), mistiis (12-18-2008), pono (12-19-2008), Spanish Moss (12-18-2008), Twinkletoes (12-21-2008), who moi (12-19-2008)