View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 03:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Been there

I know exactly what your going through. Until recently I had the same problem with my in-laws and even my own husband.

This last time I really, really had to stop myself from going postal on some people. These are harsh, but here are a few that flew out of my mouth without even thinking. But, believe it or not they got action.

To someone that showed doubt I even had a disease..." the last time I actually found the strength to pray, I prayed for cancer. Because with all of the wonderful advocates and advances in that disease, people have a better understanding, a better chance a getting treatment and patients are taking very seriously (as they should)".

To someone who thinks you are playing up your symptoms or being dramatic..."I really wish this disease was transmittable because I would then somehow find a way to give it to you and then you could then show me how to deal with it because you make it seem so easy".

Believe it or not, there's more, but I would probably get kicked out of the community
miachris2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote