View Single Post
Old 12-18-2008, 10:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Quick question about bladder pain

I haven't been here in a while - long story, travel, lots of fun, major flair, lots of prolonged misery and now better again.

I do have one question although I'm not having the problem right now. Weeks ago, I was having extreme trouble with me legs, stiffness to the point I thought they would absolutely break off my body and the pain was just unbelievable. I went to my GP and told her that I absolutely had to have pain medication or I was going to start drinking !!! After she stopped laughing, she did give me 2 prescriptions, one mild and one strong pain medication, however, about that time, the flair finally began to ease and fortunately I have had to take only a couple or 3 pills.

The week before I requested the pain meds, I went in for what I thought was a bladder infection - but - i had no infection. I was having so much pain and trouble urinating. I did, however, have a vaginal infection, but I have never had pain in my bladder with that.

It didn't occur to me at the time, but is it likely that the bladder situation was connected to the bad flair that I was in with my legs ???? I never did go see my Neuro - I should have - but that is a long story also.

Thanks in advance - I miss all of you,
Snoods

"Probable MS" Symptoms since winter 1996/97
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Hashimoto's Disease
Fibromyalgia

Some days you're the windshield.... some days you're the bug.
snoodles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (12-19-2008), Twinkletoes (12-18-2008)