View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 03:23 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious View Post
yep batman, they do that on the heaviest routes.

erin, that really sucks. turduckin is awesome. between each bird is a layer of wonderfully seasoned dressing.

btw...no bones. all 3 birds are deboned. cut open so they lay flat. spread with the dressing, then layered. it's kinda folded in half and put together.
oh man....now I'm hungry!!!

I wonder if I can get a tur-duck-en rushed to my house before Christmas? (our oven started giving us error codes on it tonight...so we're probably going to crockpot something for dinner that day)

My boyfriend had also sent tins of canned meat to his relatives... American Bison, alligator and rattlesnake. I'm not sure if I could choke down rattlesnake meat, but I would cheerfully eat the buffalo meat, and I'd probably try the alligator...(and immediately chase it down with something alcoholic)

I think I'll have to go check the website...maybe I can get a tur-duck-en for New Years?

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote