View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder how nice it is that Mistiis missed me! I wonder when I'll post graphics, too? I wonder how she can write a poem with the final hopeful phrase, "His mighty love is sure to bring some peace in early Spring!"

I wonder about the birds I saw yesterday morning at sunrise. I looked out of my south-facing window and saw that it was snowing. Then I lifted my eyes and saw a big, beautiful, round moon in an island of blue sky. I wondered how come it was snowing when the sky was clear above me? And then I saw the little birds flying south. They weren't big and noisy like the geese that I've seen in years past. They were small and you couldn't hear them. Instead of nice, straight "V" formation, they came in waves like delicate necklace chains. There must have been a thousand. I wondered why they hadn't migrated before now. I wonder where they are headed and how they keep flapping their little wings for so many miles in the cold December air.

I wonder that it's been a year since I drove in snow. I wonder why I was so anxious yesterday to get to work that I pulled out in front of a big rig (coal truck) in the slush and then fishtailed as he passed me in the next lane? I wonder at the blessings I receive daily, saving me from my own stupidity?

I wonder how surprised I was to get a PM from Curious yesterday and how welcome her Christmas greeting was? I wonder why I thought she had moved???

I wonder that I still haven't sent out most of my Christmas cards. *sigh* Maybe today I'll write that letter that I try to always include with my cards. I wonder that our family has been so blessed this past year. And I wonder about my Dad and the pain from his cancer. I wonder if I should send him to Texas to live with my brother and SIL? I wonder if I am too selfish by keeping him here near me?

I wonder if we'll ever hear from nuhope again? and Junie.

I wonder that I wish I lived near Nikki so I could have gone to that funeral with her today. I wonder and hope that everyone will understand why she just can't attend?

I wonder that Tamiloo stays so strong despite her own pain, to take care of the Olhipie and her mother.

I wonder if my dear Doctor and his wife will be able to survive their first Christmas w/o their son who decided it was time to leave suddenly? I wonder how you all survive your Thanksgivings and birthdays w/o your loved ones? I wonder how glad I am that my dear Grandmother wasn't still around when her youngest son couldn't stand his pain anymore and left suddenly.

I wonder about Cheryl's shoulder and wonder if she knows that Aarcyn fell last month and broke her shoulder?

I wonder if Alffe's husband is able to drive safely through the bad roads?

I wonder about Burntmarshmallow on her trip and hope her inward engine gets recharged.

I wonder at the burdens the people in this room carry and how they can even function sometimes.

I wonder how glad I was to get Wren's new address and hope she is settled and feeling fine in her new place?

I wonder how nice it was to see Spanish Moss post yesterday? And I wonder about who moi and their grandkidlings?

I wonder how many doxies DoxieMama has? I wonder if she or Doody have ever heard of Fullmer Menagerie Animal Rescue? It is only 2 miles from my house and I've never been there! They just built it within the past year on top of a hill overlooking our little valley here in central Utah.

I wonder that I should wonder more often in shorter segments? I wonder that I had a lot more to wonder about than I thought I did?

I wonder who posted on the last Wonder thread about finally enjoying decorating their Christmas tree after 10 years and how happy that made me for them.

I wonder why DMACK doesn't post more often? I wonder about Brokenfriend. I wonder if bizi's bizzy? I wonder when we'll hear from Feelin Goofy? I wonder when we'll have a GTG too, so I can keep Barbo and Barb02 straight? I wonder about Addy and Abbie and Shelley and Jaded?

I wonder if I can leave gentle healing hugs for the room and a prayer that you will all feel calm and comforted during this sometimes difficult Christmas season?

I've lost my mind ... and I don't miss it!

LIFE HAS NO REMOTE -- GET UP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF!

Last edited by Twinkletoes; 12-19-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Twinkletoes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (12-19-2008), Alffe (12-19-2008), BJ (12-19-2008), Brokenfriend (12-20-2008), Doody (12-19-2008), Koala77 (12-19-2008), Lara (12-19-2008), mistiis (12-19-2008), Nik-key (12-19-2008), pono (12-19-2008), Spanish Moss (12-19-2008), tamiloo (12-22-2008), who moi (12-19-2008)