View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 10:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Mark, I am so sorry to hear how you were treated. I really believe that the Dr's who do not know that much about RSD feels intimidated by the patients that do have it and know more than they know. One thing I loved about my old Dr that just quit, was he was always willing to learn from me anything new I found out about RSD. He told me when I first stared using him that he had a friend out of town that had RSD and he wanted all of the info I could provide to him so he could pass it along. Not too many Dr's would do that because they think they know more than we do.

It is very insensitive for a dr to treat a patient who is in severe pain the way he treated you. Apparently when you first told him you had neuropathy and RSD he didn't have a clue so chose to ignore it. You would think a Neurologist would know about these 2 things for sure.

I do hope you are having a better day today, and please don't go back to that quack..

I do love the way Duchess puts it in very simple terms that they can understand..LOL

Love ya,
Janet
jcherry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote