View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 11:15 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hye, I have rls too! But I was told to take magnesium...so now I have rls AND hemmorhoids AND loose stools! How the heck did you get requip! LOL! Welcome to the wiggly uncomfy club, Mark! Mine starts in my ankles and goes all up my back and into my shoulders at times. Daytime, night time, it's not selective! I hate it. Grrrr!

Sorry about what you've gone thru. Those docs, I could just sock in the nose. I was told I have ms by several neuro's, too...only cuz i had the symptoms...not cuz anything shows up on the mri's. So they sent me for several mri's cuz theydidn't believe them the first time. And with a restless "body" layin in the machine was a job! But, whatever!

Tell the doc next time HE needs to see a psychiatrist...or a hearing doctor! Or take a class in "how to make friends and influence people." Obviously they didn't work very hard on bedside manner in med school. Jerk!

I agree with Frogga saying she'd bite him. I once had a gyno stick his finger "you know where" checking for hemi's. I never had a gyno do that before, so to say the least, I was quite surprised. I "backed off" and asked what he was doing. he said, "Looking for hemorhoids" - my response was, "Hey, if I have hemorhoids, that's MY problem...if you EVER put your finger there again I swear to God I'll break it!" He must have made a note in my chart, cuz he never treaded that territory again...

Anyway, blow it off. Chalk it up to ignorance. Cu that's xactly what it is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Visit My Message Board - Helping Custodial Parents Collect Child Support From Deadbeats for 7 Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
right Side TOS Decompression Surgery 12/2005
RSD Exacerbated after surgery
Still have TOS on left side
RSD On right side, currently in hand, forearm (underside), shoulder, chest, to hollow of throat, and in left hand creeping up into left wrist
LisaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote