View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 08:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Dr. Jho is Awesome!

I had cervical stenosis surgery with Dr. Jho in May of 2008, and my experience was tremendous. He cleaned bone spurs/ disc material out of two of my cervical levels on the left side --- C5/6 and C6/7 (or C4/5) --- and my left side of my neck now functions completely normally. Before, it would not turn to the left too easily and had incredible stiffness in that direction. I NEVER have had pain on that side since the surgery, or tingling (which I had before the surgery --- even going into the left arm/ hand!). Since I am bilateral at C5/6, I may need to go back to Jho for the right side at some point (which was never as bad as the left). If the stiffness and / or pain on that side increases, I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO BACK TO JHO! I am 34, and would not want a fusion or even ADR if I can preserve motion so well, and eliminate pain, with the Jho procedure. All the local NJ/NY/ Philly docs had wanted to do the fusion or ADR at either 2 or 3 levels! I am so glad I flew in to Pittsburgh for this procedure,which compared to all of my other orthopedic surgeries (2 left knee surgeries, torn ACL), was a piece of cake. Sorry, but anyone complaining about side effects from this minimally invasive procedure on 2 neck levels (one side) really needs to re-think things! yes, there may be those rare cases BUT everyone I had surgey with that day was singing Jho's praises, including myself!!!!

Chris
tottenc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote