View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

FluteMaker,

this is a very touching story... thanks for posting it.

i think this my first post on neuro tall, although i joined a few weeks ago… i should introduce myself on new member introductions pretty soon… however, you may check my sig bloc as an appetizer…

i just adopted a 9.5 y.o. F pure bread english springer spaniel on october 30th from the family who wanted to get rid of her… she already had a black tattoo in her black haired ear ! and she is registered with the ckc... since i wanted to have her microchipped and have her microchip registered at the ckc as well, i had no choice but to buy the only one they recommend: a trovan iso… and it is registered also at the eidap in canada.

i also took a few pictures of her (poor quality webcam pics for now!) from all sides… so if she gets lost, i‘ll be able to post them to all shelters, bulletin boards and newspapers around…

i think it would be wise on my part too to print some of them to keep with me, because you never know when your dog can take off far far away and be found by taken to a shelter miles/kms away... or be stolen…

it is after reading this thread, as well as some from other forums on pets only that i also visit that i took my decision to have my dog microchipped…

thanks to you all for discussing this topic... i’m hoping to meet you again on this thread, on our pets forum, and on the other forums we have on neuro talk… as i have a few good reasons to be here…
and i’m truly glad to have been guided here…

i hope you all have a great weekend… the last one before christmas
Canadensis

Monday, Feb. 9: FULL MOON - Tuesday, Feb. 24: New Moon - Tuesday, March 10: FULL MOON

DAILY CHALLENGES: MOBILITY ISSUES, EDS, DISCAL HERNIAS, SCOLIOSIS, SCIATICA, SPONDYLOLISTHESIS, OSTEOARTHRITIS, CHRONIC PAIN, E PETIT-MAL, TBI, TINNITUS, HEADACHES, MIGRAINES, TN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, PTSD, FM, CFS, BRONCHO-ASTHMA, MENOPAUSE, HYPOTHYROIDISM, HYPOGLYCEMIA, PREDIABETES, IBS, DAIRY & GLUTEN SENSITIVE, MULTIPLE ALLERGIES INCL. FOODS, MCS…
LavandulaCanadensis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (12-20-2008)