View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Nikki, I hope you can feel the love, and prayers surrounding you...
I CAN, and it is amazing..........

Quote:
and you know what dear, typing that out may have been one very good, very great step to feeling better on the subject ..truely...therapy in itself....
Quote:
Oh I'm sorry dear Nikki...that was too painful for you to share
It was indeed painful to share............ I continue to see my therapist for 2 reasons. One being the horrible nightmares I have had for these past 9 months, the other being my reaction to snow. I didn't know the two were connected, intertwined-one. Now I do.

Sharing with you earlier, gave me the strength for me to share with my sister... I think you are right ((sabi)) it is healing. By sharing, putting a voice to my grief........ instead of keeping it in, so it can consume me..........I am able to wait. I am finding a strength in me I would not have thought possible.

"Give sorrow words; the grief that does not speak whispers the o'er-fraught heart and bids it break." ~William Shakespeare

Dad did not share his sorrows, his grief............. As hard as it is, I will.

I thank you all from the deepest region of my being for all the support you have shown me, the love you give freely, and for giving me this place - you...my safe haven. You have helped me more than I could ever put words to.

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-20-2008), doxiemama (12-20-2008), Jomar (12-20-2008), mistiis (12-19-2008), pono (12-21-2008), Spanish Moss (12-20-2008), tamiloo (12-20-2008), Twinkletoes (12-19-2008), who moi (12-20-2008)