Old 11-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi Thelma

the reason for the changes was that some had requested a tidier look to the overall boards, with not so many individual forums which were being little used or not used at all

however, certainly from posts here and also PMs I have received, it seems that some members may prefer to have all the forums out as main boards, not subforums,, even tho they may not be very active..

as I mentioned in an earlier post...........by now we know well that DocJohn is the kind of administrator who is very hands on and responds to member feedback.........so

in addition to the posts here, and hopefully PMs that have also been sent to him, I will bring this to his attention as well when he is back online (I am not sure if he has returned from his Thanksgiving visit to family yet) and I am sure he will respond here personally and also be willing to do whatever is needed to provide what works best for the overall membership.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Chemar; 11-28-2006 at 12:34 PM. Reason: clarifying
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote