Old 12-20-2008, 11:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default to understand us they need to know us

Paula: Right on, girlfriend!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_w View Post
cs, thanks for that post.

I wrote this in response to an email question from a friend last night and think it could be repeated here.

If you are going to attempt to solve a problem so profound as pd, shouldn't you have the problem in front of you? If we are going to have subtypes identified, wouldn't it be helpful to have different types of pwp available to question over and over, to test your hunches, to offer their experience about things that we know.

So many decisions come from a lab made by people that don't know the problem, have never even seen the problem that they are trying to solve.
Wouldn't it be helpful to have examples of the problem(s) to provide some answers?

In case someone would reply with this: "the neuros can provide these answers.", i can only say sincerely and respectfully , "no they can't".

Tena,

i agree with curious, the monkey has nothing to do with mjff, it's the place where the survey was written.

Paula

“Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. Those who are really in earnest must be willing to be anything or nothing in the world’s estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathy with despised and persecuted ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences.” — Susan B. Anthony
indigogo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote