View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 12:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

CUTE PHOTOS!!!!!! Our dauchshund was NOT intimidated in the LEAST by our big male cat. It was RIOT! He thought he was hot stuff and owned the neighborhood until she came around. She took the wind out of his sails in a hurry.

BTW, one time she leaped from the couch one time (ONE TIME) and we thought everything was okay. WRONG. She had to have back surgery. It was HORRIBLE.

Yep, she is a hunter. She thinks she is a big dog. She will stop at nothing. She can catch a lizard from miles away. Well...that's pretty much the only thing she can REALLY get. However, she THINKS she can get anything. She also is VERY VERY VERY good at stuffed animals. Any and all stuffed animals are HERS. I pitty the poor infant that walks into this house with a stuffed toy. She will obsess on that thing. I recenlty bought one for a holiday present (for a real human baby) and she was going crazy until I wrapped it and got it out of the house. She was literally STALKING it!

Anyway, gotta love these furbabys. The little clowns and their determination motivate me.

BTW, the DOXIE PARADE is coming to our local area next month! We haven't gone recently due to her back injury...but I think we might be up to it this year....the outfits are a RIOT!!!
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Doody (12-20-2008)