View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 12:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi,

Thought I would add to this considering the recent posts about a bad outcome.

I had surgery by Doc B in Denver almost 8 yrs ago. Both arms all 3 types really bad and was back to work in a matter of 6 months post op the left side. It was a year in between surgeries. I work in the OR. I can't do what I was doing before, but I certainly can still work and do it well.

First of all, please do your homework on docs before surgery. Anyone doing this should have really good outcomes with an experienced doc known for TOS work.

Also, if one waits too long nothing may help not even the skills of a great TOS doc.

NOT ALL TOS surgery comes out badly, but it seems the ones that do have bad outcomes really are upset and in some cases rightly so, others not. If one wants to blame their own surgeon, fine, but don't lump them all together. The top TOS docs are not on the same level as the other docs that think they know how to do TOS surgery.

One important thing is that not everyone is built the same and even the TOP docs may not be able to fix in one patient that they can in another.

Get help sooner then later by a TOP doc in TOS. It's your life and future to make an informed decision. You can get information off here, but then go away and make a decision on your own talking to MANY other patients of the doc you are thinking about going with.

Patient and doctors post op outcomes is the key to having a future after surgery.

Many have had TOS surgery in Denver by a few docs and most don't post anymore because they have a life and have gone back to work!

For others seeking info on Docs and surgery, TOS surgery can and is a life saving surgery in many ways. IF done by a TOP TOS doc.
bettertoser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote